What is Zoom Phone?
Zoom Phone is an enterprise cloud phone system that allows you to use your desk phone , computer or mobile phone for reliable call management. It was specifically developed to be simple to use, with the superior audio technology customers know and trust with our video Meetings.
With enterprise-grade features and extensive global calling in 40+ countries and territories, Zoom Phone is easy to purchase, deploy, and manage, and is included in the centralized admin portal of the full Zoom application.
Zoom Phone’s common interface across desktop and mobile devices empowers users with the ease and flexibility to connect from anywhere, while our single communications architecture enables a rapid pace of secure and reliable innovation.
One unified app for phone, video, meetings, and chat
Enterprise cloud phone system capabilities
Intelligent Call Routing & Auto Attendants
Voicemail & Call Recording
Secure HD Voice
Interoperability with Standards-based Endpoints
Zoom Phone Global Availability
An ever-expanding footprint of countries to provide local phone numbers.
*Countries outside the current native PSTN offering can use the Bring your Own Carrier model to move to Zoom Phone
Bring Your Own Carrier
Zoom Phone Customer Testimonials
How Quinnipiac University Uses Zoom
Share Our Strength Customer Testimonial
FINRA Customer Testimonial
Get Meetings, Phone and Chat together on any device.
- Move from a chat or a phone call to a meeting with a single click
- Enjoy industry leading usability with top-rated video and audio quality
- Apps are available for Windows, MacOS and Linux as well as for iOS and Android OS
Purchase Zoom Phone, Meetings and Chat together and save.
Zoom Phone Power Pack
Every call into your business is important.
With a sleek persistent awareness panel, employees handling high call volumes can easily and efficiently manage calls with their teams and provide superior customer experience. Seamlessly transfer calls based on the rich presence availability of team members with fewer clicks.
Real-time and historical call-queue analytics provide powerful insights to optimize customer and employee interactions.
Zoom Phone Hardware as a Service
With Zoom Phone Hardware as a Service, you can purchase and deploy a complete phone solution with virtually no upfront costs.
- Low upfront costs
- Easy upgrades
- Easy to scale
* Zoom Phone Hardware as a Service does not include the corresponding Zoom Phone license which must be purchased separately. Zoom Hardware as a Service is only available in the US and select EMEA regions. All prices shown for Zoom Phone services are exclusive of indirect taxes (e.g., U.S. state and local taxes, VAT, GST, and HST or any other consumption taxes), digital taxes and environmental taxes to the extent they apply.
Seamlessly elevate a Zoom Phone call to a Zoom Meeting
Users can quickly transition a Zoom Phone call to a Zoom Meeting
with a single touch of a button.
- Seamlessly move active calls from desk phone to mobile, to PC/softphone to Zoom Room
- Elevate a Zoom Phone call to a full-featured Zoom Meeting
- Eliminate the need to schedule a follow-up meeting
Dashboards to monitor the quality and health of Zoom Phone
Zoom Phone quality monitoring dashboards and call detail reporting give administrators the power to proactively monitor and troubleshoot call quality issues.
- Quickly visualize and evaluate the health of Zoom Phone performance to stay on top of potential network related quality issues
- Identify and isolate potential network issues with native reporting of VoIP codec bit rates, packet loss, jitter, and network latency
- IT administrators can track the performance of all calls traversing the network with automatically assigned Mean Opinion Scores (MOS)
Connect Leading Business Applications with Zoom Phone Integration
Zoom provides native integration to a variety of business applications to enhance your employee and customer engagement experiences.
- Direct Network Peering – Calls between the Zoom cloud and contact center partners are directly routed over private network peering connections for improved QoS
- Automatic Call Routing – Efficiently route calls from Zoom Phone auto attendants, call queues, and Zoom Phone users to Five9, Genesys, NICE inContact, Talkdesk, and Twilio Flex campaigns and queues